OSIRIS-REx Simulated Test Models V1.0
Note, this data set is certified and is not the final version. Users should read the liens list carefully before using the data.
- Title: OSIRIS-REx Simulated Test Models V1.0
- DOI: 10.26033/v0s3-z379
- PDS4 LIDVID: urn:nasa:pds:ast-bennu.simulated-shape-models::1.0
Access to Data
- Browse bundle: orex.ast-bennu.simulated-shape-models_V1_0
- Download bundle: orex.ast-bennu.simulated-shape-models_V1_0.zip (98 MB)
- Palmer, E.E., Gaskell, R.W., Weirich, J.R., Barnouin, O.S., and Lauretta, D.S.
- Abstract: This dataset contains the data used by the OSIRIS-REx mission to test and validate the software tools needed to generate shape models of the target asteroid, Bennu. Several synthetic truth models were created as simulated Bennu asteroids for testing. This package contains these truth models as well as the resulting models that were generated by the software during the test.
- Resource Type: PDS4 Refereed Data Bundle, Certified, awaiting liens resolution
- Publication Year: 2022
- Publisher: NASA Planetary Data System
- Data Curator: PDS Small Bodies Node
- Certified Bundle publication date: May 18, 2022