OSIRIS-REx OCAMS Bundle
This bundle collects all the operational data products produced by the OSIRIS-REx Camera Suite (OCAMS). OCAMS is a suite of scientific cameras used for the characterization of the surface of (101955) Bennu.
The bundle now includes all data through Aug. 17, 2020.
- Initial release Feb. 15, 2019 with Cruise 1, EGA, and Cruise 2.
- Release on Aug. 19, 2019 with most but not all of Approach phase.
- Release on Nov. 4, 2019 through Preliminary Survey.
- Release on Nov. 25, 2019, through May 17, 2019
- Release on Feb. 25, 2020, through Aug. 17, 2019
- Release on May 27, 2020, through Nov. 17, 2019
- Release on Aug. 25, 2020, through Feb. 17, 2020
- Release on Dec. 1, 2020, through May 17, 2020
- Release on Mar. 5, 2021, data through Aug. 17, 2020
Note: Select "Smaller downloads" to choose zip files for individual processing level and mission phase, or a zip file ocams_metadata.zip containing all documents and metadata.
|urn:nasa:pds:orex.ocams (876 GB)||Browse||Download (695 GB)||Smaller downloads|
Use the following citation to reference this data set:
"Rizk, B., C. Drouet d'Aubigny, D. Golish, D.N. DellaGiustina, and
D.S. Lauretta, Origins, Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification,
Security, Regolith Explorer (OSIRIS-REx): OSIRIS-REx Camera Suite (OCAMS)
Bundle, urn:nasa:pds:orex.ocams, NASA Planetary Data System, 2019."