PDS Asteroid/Dust Archive
This archive site provides access to PDS data on asteroids, dust, planetary satellites, meteorites, and selected other small solar system bodies and laboratory data. Use the links below to select data by target type, by data type, or by mission.
Select data by data type:
- Plasma/Particles/Magnetosphere - NEAR Magnetometer
- Image Data
- Maps and Mosaics
- Orbital data, including proper elements and dynamical families
- Photometry and Lightcurves
- Physical Properties, including spin vectors, taxonomic classification, albedos, densities, and diameters
- Radio Science
- Shape and Gravity Models
- SPICE Kernels
- Spectrophotometry and Spectra
- Other, including names and id's, and bibliography
Select data by target type:
- All Asteroid Data
- All Dust Data
- Near Earth Objects
- TNOs, Centaurs, and Pluto
- Planetary Satellites
- Laboratory Spectra
Select data by mission:
- BOPPS: Ceres
- Cassini: Interplanetary dust and Small satellite shape models.
- Dawn: 4 Vesta, 1 Ceres
- Galileo: 243 Ida, 951 Gaspra, Small planetary satellites, Interplanetary dust.
- Giotto: 1P/Halley (1682 Q1)
- Hayabusa: 25143 Itokawa
- Hubble Space Telescope: 1 Ceres, 4 Vesta.
- IRAS: Interplanetary dust, Asteroids
- LADEE: Lunar dust
- Mariner 9: Deimos
- MSX: Interplanetary dust, Asteroids, Comets.
- NEAR: 433 Eros, 253 Mathilde, C/Hyakutake (1996 B2).
- New Horizons: Pluto, Pluto and Jupiter satellites, and TNOs.
- Rosetta: 2867 Steins, 21 Lutetia
- Stardust: 5535 Annefrank
- Ulysses: Interplanetary dust.
- Vega 1 and 2: 1P/Halley (1682 Q1)
- Viking Orbiter: Phobos, Deimos.
- Voyager 1 and 2: Small planetary satellites.
For help in navigating the directory structure and file types of PDS data sets, see the Small Bodies Node page "How to Approach a PDS Data Set".